Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
We concocted this recipe after eating Dirty Dick's Crabhouse "spiced Shrimp" in Avon, NC. It's not really Spicy although the name may lend one to think so. It packs a whop of flavor though!
Top Review by Jason R.
This was fantastic. I have always steamed shrimp and I recently came back from the outer banks. I have eaten at dirty Dicks an pops in Avon. Always wondered how they got it so tasty and not dry or mushy. I would do this again and the wife agrees.
- 3 lbs large shrimp, unshelled
- 1 (8 ounce) can beer (lite, bud, whatever...)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dill weed (dried)
- 3 -4 cups water