This is in fact a deconstruction of a new deli salad from a popular grocery chain in Minnesota. I made a few shortcuts that I could not verify, but who knows ?? All I know is that I offer you a hot weather potato salad with heat safe ingredients that does not contain eggs or dairy.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Wishbone Italian salad dressing
- Put the potatoes into a large cooking pot, cover with water and bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and cool the potatoes, combine with the other ingredients and set aside for at least 1 hour.