Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is served with the Roasted Filet Focaccia Sandwich. One of our favorite sandwiches.
Make and share this Outback's Roasted Garlic Herb Aioli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons roasted garlic
- black pepper, To Taste
- kosher salt, To Taste
- 2 teaspoons thyme (Fresh Chopped)
- 2 teaspoons rosemary (Fresh Chopped)
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place in a small container.
- Refrigerate aioli for a few hours before use to allow flavors to combine.
Great stuff! I used this instead of regular mayo in my sandwich.
Fantastic way to make aioli! Never tried with roasted garlic, and am happy to have discovered this recipe. Thanks for posting!!
Excellent and only takes a minute to prepare after a bulb of garlic was roasted. I will be using this on a swiss and turkey wrap for lunch in the coming days. Thank you!