1/6 Photos of Outback Steakhouse's Alice Springs Chicken
Bay Laurel's Note:
Serious comfort food from your own kitchen. You don't have to leave the house to get the food you want. I know when went to Outback, this is what I always ordered. Now, why bother. Its easy to put together. Sometimes I don't even bother marinating the chicken and its just as good. No gratuity please. Save your money and fill your tummy. Prep time excludes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour about 1/4-1/2 of honey mustard in a bowl and add the chicken.
- 2Set in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours or, better yet, overnight.
- 3Save remaining honey mustard in a sealed container in 'fridge to use as a dipping sauce later.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 F
- 5Heat up the oil in a frying pan on the stove and sear each chicken breast 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- 6Transfer chicken to oven safe pan and brush with honey mustard.
- 7Salt and pepper breasts.
- 8Add butter to frying pan and saute mushrooms.
- 9Stack bacon across each breast, spoon mushrooms on each breast and then approx ½ cup of cheese on each.
- 10Cover pan with foil or lid and bake 7-10 minutes to melt cheese. Dust with paprika and serve with honey mustard.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Steakhouse's Alice Springs Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.4
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 161.9 mg
- Sodium 716.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing