1/2 Photos of Outback Steakhouse's Alice Springs Chicken
1 hr 25 mins
The name says it all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub chicken breast with Seasonal All and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
- 2While the breast is marinating fry bacon crisp and drain.
- 3Sauté chicken breasts on medium heat in pan with just enough oil to prevent sticking.
- 4Cook on both sides until a slight golden color and cooked in the middle but not dry.
- 5Remove from pan and place in a 9 x 13 dish.
- 6Spread chicken breast with honey mustard, cover with a layer of mushrooms, three pieces of bacon and then sprinkle with shredded Colby/jack cheese, chicken should be covered with shredded cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees about 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 8Sprinkle with parsley and extra honey mustard may be served on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Steakhouse's Alice Springs Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.2
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 164.1 mg
- Sodium 749.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 47.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Season All