Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
The name says it all.
Make and share this Outback Steakhouse's Alice Springs Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 " thick
- honey mustard
- 6 slices bacon, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon McCormick's Season All
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 cups shredded colby or 3 cups monterey jack cheese
- Rub chicken breast with Seasonal All and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
- While the breast is marinating fry bacon crisp and drain.
- Sauté chicken breasts on medium heat in pan with just enough oil to prevent sticking.
- Cook on both sides until a slight golden color and cooked in the middle but not dry.
- Remove from pan and place in a 9 x 13 dish.
- Spread chicken breast with honey mustard, cover with a layer of mushrooms, three pieces of bacon and then sprinkle with shredded Colby/jack cheese, chicken should be covered with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with parsley and extra honey mustard may be served on the side.
almost as good as the original
This was good. Very similiar to Outbacks.
A little rich. Very filling and /very/ tasty though.