Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the www.TopSecretRecipes.com. website. It tastes just like my favorite peach drink at Outback Steakhouse.
- 8 ounces frozen sliced peaches
- 1⁄2 cup Bacardi Fuzzy Navel mix
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1⁄2 cup champagne
- 3 fluid ounces water
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces peach schnapps
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for approximately.
- 30 seconds or until ice is completely crushed and the drink is smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Try dark rum instead of vodka!!!!!!! Thats they key!!!
This recipe is the closest to the actual Wallaby Darned that I've tried. The secret is the fuzzy navel mix. Although I reduced it slightly so there was slightly less orange flavor, it's wallaby-darned close! I also substituted diet Sierra Mist for the champagne and there was no noticeable difference.
Finally I can make my favorite drink at home. I used Finest Cal peach puree and Korbel Brut because that's just what I happen to have. Wonderful!