Recipe by senseicheryl
I saw that someone posted a recipe for this on the Zaar site but it did not have directions so I went on an internet search to find this. I hope this recipe does the restaurant recipe justice! Let me know what you think or if you perhaps have a better recipe.
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes (about 3 medium sized ones)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Karo syrup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sweet potatoes on a cookie sheet in 350-degree oven for 1 hour.
- Remove skin from sweet potatoes; set aside.
- Place butter, sugar, Karo, cinnamon and vanilla into mixing bowl; blend with an electric mixer for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes; blend an additional 1 minute. Serve immediately.