Adapted From www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, salted
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 3 pieces thick-sliced bacon, cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 450º.
- 2Peel the potatoes and slice them into 1/4-inch thick bite size.
- 3slices. Toss the potato slices in a bowl with the melted butter,.
- 4salt & pepper, then spread them out onto a baking sheet and bake.
- 5for 30 minutes or until the edges of the potatoes begin to brown.
- 6While the potato slices bake, make the cheese sauce by whisking together the butter and flour in a small saucepan over.
- 7medium/low heat. Heat until bubbling, then stir in the half-and-.
- 8half. When the mixture begins to bubble again, add the cheese.
- 9Continue cooking the sauce over medium/low heat, stirring often,.
- 10until smooth.
- 11When the potato slices are done, remove them from the oven.
- 12and set the oven to high broil.
- 13Transfer the potato slices to a shallow casserole dish. Pour.
- 14the cheese sauce over the potato slices. Mince the bacon and.
- 15sprinkle the bacon over the top of the potatoes.
- 16When the oven is hot, broil the dish for 2 minutes or until the.
- 17top begins to bubble and brown. When it's done, sprinkle with.
- 181/2 tsp minced parsley and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Steakhouse Three Cheese Au Gratin Potatoes ByTodd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 453.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g