Prep 26 mins
Cook 1 hr
The famous restaurant Outback Steakhouse--their Queensland Aus Chicken and Shrimp:) this is very delicious.
- Mortar spices well.
- Put cream and milk in pan with butter and 1/2 spice mixture.
- Thicken and reduce, and set aside. Cook linguine to the al dente stage.
- Sauté chicken breasts with wine and remaining spices until done.
- Remove and set aside. Sauté shrimp in pan, adding wine if necessary.
- Serve each breast on a bed of linguine with shrimp.
- Cover with sauce.
- Serves 4.
There is no butter in this recipe. Also missing grated Padano cheese and Maggi seasoning.
It was good but was expecting a little better.Would probably double the sauce next time and we did add some flour to thicken the sauce. Overall a good dish that we would make once in a while. Thanks for posting.