Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in the current issue of Woman's Day magazine.
- 2 sirloin steaks, well trimmed, boneless, 1 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat an outdoor grill, stovetop grill pan, or broiler.
- Mix Spice Rub ingredients; rub on both sides of steak.
- Grill or broil 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Remove to plates; let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Good steak recipe. Not similar to the Outback Special, had a strong cumin taste. Thanks for the recipe :)
We will eat at Outback & make some adjustments.
Really tasty Old Bay steaks but we find they don't need all the sugar. I only used 1 teaspoon, but might even leave that out next time.
This was so easy and fast to make. Steaks were tasty, but because my steaks were rather thin, they were a little overpowering when rubbed on too thick. Thank you for sharing.