1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Got this off of http://www.copykat.com Love Outback's steaks. Haven't tried this yet; wanted to post it first. I would use salt instead of MSG.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place your favorite cut of steak in a shallow pan and pour ale on steak and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- 2Remove steak from ale.
- 3Mix dry ingredients together and rub steak on both sides.
- 4Let marinate with dry ingredients for 1/2 hour.
- 5Preheat a skillet or grill to med high heat add vegetable spray or vegetable oil and braise to perfection.
- 6This can be made at home!
- 7Can braze the steak in butter, not the vegetable oil.
- 8Copykat,com liked the use of Ale NOT BEER for the marinade.
- 9These amounts will handle 1 1/2 lbs of beef nicely.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Steakhouse Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: