1/1 Photo of Outback Steakhouse Macaroni and Cheese (Mac-A-Roo & Cheese C
Posted in response to a recipe request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare rigatoni using package instructions.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3In a large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter.
- 4Add flour, stirring constantly.
- 5Mixture should thicken.
- 6When flour thickens, add milk, salt, paprika and cheese cubes.
- 7Stir constantly until the sauce thickens but is smooth.
- 8The cheese sauce should resemble an extra-thick cream.
- 9If mixture is too thick, a little more milk may be added.
- 10Pour the drained pasta into the sauce and gently stir until pasta is completely coated.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Steakhouse Macaroni and Cheese (Mac-A-Roo & Cheese C
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.5
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 1193.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 26.7 g