1/1 Photo of Outback Steakhouse Macaroni and Cheese (Mac-A-Roo & Cheese C
Posted in response to a recipe request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare rigatoni using package instructions.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3In a large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter.
- 4Add flour, stirring constantly.
- 5Mixture should thicken.
- 6When flour thickens, add milk, salt, paprika and cheese cubes.
- 7Stir constantly until the sauce thickens but is smooth.
- 8The cheese sauce should resemble an extra-thick cream.
- 9If mixture is too thick, a little more milk may be added.
- 10Pour the drained pasta into the sauce and gently stir until pasta is completely coated.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Steakhouse Macaroni and Cheese (Mac-A-Roo & Cheese C
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.5
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 1193.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 26.7 g