Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Outback Steakhouse dressing (Mustard Vinaigrette)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar (or any vinegar)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard (French or English)
- Shake all ingredients in tightly covered container.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Shake well before serving.
Maybe you should list exactly which brand of white vinegar/mustard that was on your recipe. I tried it & it does not taste even close to Outback's version- too much oil.