- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup provolone cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine broth, sage and cornstarch.
- In the top pan of a double boiler over medium heat, combine broth mixture with soups. Mix well.
- When heated through, stir in cheese and heat until melted.
- Pour into oven proof bowls.
- Broil in oven until tops are lightly browned.