Recipe by Traci & Jeff Poole1
This is a wonderful tasting Caesar Salad Dressing that the Outback Steak House uses on the salads. This also makes a wonderful veggie dip as well!
Top Review by ggcozgirl
I haven't made this yet. I'm confused by the measurements of the first 2 ingredients. Is the egg amount really 7 or 8 cups?? And couldn't you just give the garlic measurement in number of cloves? Not all of us are accomplished cooks. Thanks.
- 7⁄8 cup pasteurized egg (I use Egg Beaters)
- 1 1⁄8 ounces crushed garlic
- 3 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese
- 2 2⁄3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 ounces anchovies
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley