Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ranch is not hard--you will need to break it down. It is simple and calls for regular ingredients that you will find very normal and easy.
- 4 gallons mayonnaise
- 2 gallons buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup table salt
- 2 tablespoons table salt
- 1⁄4 cup cafe ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cafe ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Add buttermilk and spices.
- Mix well.
- Add mayo and then mix on low 15 minutes.
- Stays fresh 3-5 days.
I have been searching for this recipe forever. Thank you so much for posting it. It is delicious. We love Outback ranch and now we can have it all the time! I made a low fat version by using fat free buttermilk and low fat mayo and it was still delicious.
Thank you so much for sharing all of these outback recipes. Do you by chance still remember the Queensland chicken salad recipe? (i know it's been a while)