Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ranch is not hard--you will need to break it down. It is simple and calls for regular ingredients that you will find very normal and easy.
- 4 gallons mayonnaise
- 2 gallons buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup table salt
- 2 tablespoons table salt
- 1⁄4 cup cafe ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cafe ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Add buttermilk and spices.
- Mix well.
- Add mayo and then mix on low 15 minutes.
- Stays fresh 3-5 days.