Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this, and I just love it! She and my dad say it is just like the Cyclone pasta served at Outback Steakhouse, I have never had the dish at Outback, all I know is that this recipe is really good! Serving size is apprx.
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom
- 1 onion
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce, I use the Classico Sun Dried Tomato
- 1 cup chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup of shredded ham
- 1 (16 ounce) box penne pasta, cooked
- swiss cheese, Italian blend, as much as you like
- Mix all ingredients together in a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375F until golden.
It also uses Gouda and provolone cheese mix, 50/50 mix
Outback uses spicy Tasso ham for this recipe. I used to work there.
QUESTION: How much oregano, thyme and garlic is used? Did I miss it? Even the other reviewers did not mention it. It sounds delicious and I want to try it, but I'm afraid without knowing how much spices. Thanks