1/1 Photo of Outback Croutons
a friend who works there gave me this recipe..not for the diet conscience but they are terrific..cheap bread works best..or homemade leftover is great too..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bread into bite sized pieces -- melt butter until it looks like mayo.do not melt to a liquid.croutons will NOT turn out.
- 2Add garlic and seasoning to butter and blend well and set aside.
- 3Put bread on a cookie sheet and toast till golden brown.
- 4Be sure and let cool completely.
- 5Place butter mixture into a large bowl -- coat bread cubes gently --
- 6put croutons back on baking sheet and bake at 8-10 minutes.at 350*.
- 7Gently shake the pan to make sure all are browning correctly.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Outback Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (2072 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5484.8
- Calories from Fat 3554
- Total Fat 394.9 g
- Saturated Fat 239.0 g
- Cholesterol 976.1 mg
- Sodium 7341.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 427.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.6 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 69.3 g