Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A copycat recipe of the wonderful cheesy onion soup at Outback; found online. Stores in fridge for up to 2-3 days but does not freeze well.
- 295.73 ml chicken broth
- 44.37 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml ground sage
- 304.75 g can cream of onion soup
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 59.14 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml colby cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml provolone cheese, shredded
- Combine broth, cornstarch, and sage in blender/food processor.
- In the top pan of a double boiler, combine broth mixture with canned soups.
- Mix well over medium heat.
- When warmed through, stir in cheese and heat until melted.
- Pour into oven-proof bowls.
- Broil in oven until tops are lightly browned.