Recipe by Lali
I got this several years ago from someone who worked at Outback.
Top Review by anonymous
Fabulous! I cut the recipe in half and filled 2 cruets. We've been looking for a good caesar dressing-thank you! I was nervous about the amount of garlic-don't be, does not taste garlicy (and I love garlic!). Personal preference, but we did not add the mustard or anchovies. Nice to have a caesar dressing and know what's in it! My husband asked me to pack him some for lunch tomorrow-and he always goes out!
- 709.77 ml olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- 78.07 ml red wine vinegar
- 591.47 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley
- 118.29 ml chopped garlic
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- salt, pepper, dry mustard &, anchovie filets to taste