Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this several years ago from someone who worked at Outback.
Make and share this Outback Caesar Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt, pepper, dry mustard &, anchovie filets to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on low for 20 seconds to incorporate oil.
- Blend on high for 20 more seconds to mix thoroughly.
- Place in covered container, and refrigerate.
Fabulous! I cut the recipe in half and filled 2 cruets. We've been looking for a good caesar dressing-thank you! I was nervous about the amount of garlic-don't be, does not taste garlicy (and I love garlic!). Personal preference, but we did not add the mustard or anchovies. Nice to have a caesar dressing and know what's in it! My husband asked me to pack him some for lunch tomorrow-and he always goes out!
I thought this was delish! I omitted the anchovies and cut the recipe in half. That still made more than enough. Thank you!
This is good, but I dont like the last step "Salt, pepper, etc..." "TO TASTE". I prefer some more finite measurements. This recipe definitely needed salt to taste more like Outback. It took some tweaking, but in the ned came out pretty good. I also used Egg Beaters. There is another recipe on here that might be better based on the ingredients (Outback Steakhouse Caesar Salad Dressing)