Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple, so quick, so the best ever!!!
- 2 eggs (per person)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- whisk lighlty the eggs with the milk.
- melt butter in pan.
- add whisked eggs.
- leave for 1 minute to start to set.
- VERY IMPORTANT: do not stir, you must lift.
- lift the eggs gently until all of the egg is cooked.
- serve on whatever toast you like, or muffins and splash some Lee and Perrins over it.
Nice change from usual. I tried this first by adding the Worcestershire sauce on top. The taste was good but the look was unappealing. The next time I whisked it in with the milk. Still had good flavor and looked more like scrambled eggs. Thanks for an interesting twist to a favorite breakfast.
My son and I enjoyed these for breakfast this morning. I followed the recipe except I used water instead of milk. Really liked the taste of the worcestershire sauce in this.
This smelled bad and tasted just as bad. I did not like the flavor of the Worcestershire.