Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A friend of ours made this for a get together and it's wonderful!! I just had to get the recipe and share it with you!! :)
- 1 box yellow cake mix (reserve 1 cup for topping)
- 3⁄4 cup butter (margarine)
- 4 eggs
- 1 (28 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Mix cake mix, 1/2 cup butter and 1 egg together.
- Press into bottom of 13x9 inch cake pan.
- Mix together pumpkin, 2/3 cup milk, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Pour on top of crust.
- Mix together 1 cup cake mix, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes at 350*.
Very delicious pumpkin dessert! The directions are a tad confusing. I added all three teaspoons of cinnamon to the pumpkin mixture, before I realized that it was to be divided. I'm assuming that the 3rd teaspoon is to be added to the topping? I almost did the same with the butter! Other than that, the results were very good.
Yummy. Pumpkin is a Power Food so it has to be really healthy! LOL