Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Super easy and oh so yummy!! I can't keep them around. You might need to hide and ration them; they're sooooo good! Another great feature....there's no baking needed! One suggestion: don't use the straight stick pretzels. The coating doesn't stick nearly as well. I've learned this through experience.
- 2 lbs pretzels
- 12 ounces of orville redenbacher popcorn oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (I use Mrs. Dash onion & herb mix, but you can use other variations of Mrs. Dash)
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- Mix the oil, onion powder (or Mrs. Dash) and dill weed.
- Put the pretzels in a LARGE bowl.
- Pour the oil, onion powder and dill weed mix over the pretzels and thoroughly stir every 15 minutes for 2 hours.
An interesting twist on pretzels, so to speak, & although the end result wasn't quite what I expected, this snack was a big hit when my other half took much of it to share at work! Will be happy to add this to my finger food counter! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]