Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
The title speaks for itself.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, and salt.
- Add water and oil.
- Beat with a mixer on low for 30 seconds. Beat on high 3 minutes.
- Stir in remaining flour.
- Knead in more flour if needed until dough is moderately stiff and is smooth and elastic (takes about 7 minutes.).
- Divide dough in half.
- Cover and let rest in warm place 15 minutes.
- Grease a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Roll dough into a 12 inch circle.
- Transfer to greased pans.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add tomato sauce (add basil and oregeno if wanted) and top with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 more minutes in oven until cheese is bubbly.