Phil Smith's Note:
This is a healthy oatmeal raisin cookie I found on another website (foodft)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly spray two baking sheets with the cooking spray.
- 3Set out a large bowl and combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4In the bowl of an electric mixer, can help cream the butter and both sugars together.
- 5Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- 6Add the applesauce, egg and vanilla and mix until blended about 2 minutes.
- 7Add the flour to the applesauce mixture and mix well.
- 8Remove the bowl from the mixer and stir in the oats and raisins.
- 9Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets about two inches apart.
- 10Bake until slightly golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 11Remove the baking sheets from the oven and cool on wire racks for 5 minutes. Remove the cookies and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Out of This World" Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 102.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g