Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This cookie recipe good but it does take some to to chill but no baking. Prep time is including chill time.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips (melted)
- Cream sugar and peanut butter.
- Add raisins, nuts and corn flakes; mix well.
- Shape into balls.
- Let mixture set overnight.
- Dip into melted chocolate and chill until mixture hardens.
Just liked this okay. Really not worth the trouble and the white chocolate is the best thing about it. I had trouble keeping the balls together, maybe because I used chunky peanutbutter. The flavor without the chocolate is not something that I would really want to have, and the white chocolate with the mix together, makes this overboard sweet. I do like the crunch that the cornflakes give, but I don't think we will be doing this one again. Sorry Kym, but thank you for the opportunity for me to try it.