Recipe by MelinOhio
This is a recipe that I have had for years, I don't make it often because I will eat the whole thing.
- 1 (13 ounce) package graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces coconut
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the cake ingredients except the pineapple (the first 8 ingredients).
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes in a 350 degree fahrenheit oven.
- Remove from oven. While cake is still hot pour pineapple over it and allow it to soak in throughly.
- Let cake cool completely before frosting.
- FOR FROSTING:.
- Mix all ingredients together and beat until of spreading consistency.
- Spread on cake.
- Sprinkle with pecans.