Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My kids loved this cake. I think I got it out of a Family Circle Magazine.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter. Gradually add sugar while beating. Beat until light.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, until light and fluffy.
- Add crumbs, alternately with milk. Mix well,.
- Stir in coconut and walnuts. Spoon into lightly greased 10 inch tube pan or bundt pan.
- Bake for 11/2 hours or until done.