Beautiful Disgrace's Note:
This is a recipe I adapted from a salad a friend brought to a pot luck we had one summer. I tweaked it a little bit and now I am requested to bring this to every get together. Very simple and inexpensive to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cold throughout. Toss pasta with
- 3olive oil making sure to coat well. Believe it or not it prevents the pasta from
- 4absorbing all of the dressing, thus becoming dry.
- 5Add the rest of the ingredients and toss with dressing.
- 6I like to garnish the top with more sliced green onions.
- 7Add grilled chicken breast and this salad goes from a side dish to an entree.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Out of This World Caesar Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.3
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 1166.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 19.2 g