Recipe by Beautiful Disgrace
This is a recipe I adapted from a salad a friend brought to a pot luck we had one summer. I tweaked it a little bit and now I am requested to bring this to every get together. Very simple and inexpensive to make.
- 16 ounces tri-colored rotini pasta
- 20 medium olives, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups of your favorite caesar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cold throughout. Toss pasta with
- olive oil making sure to coat well. Believe it or not it prevents the pasta from
- absorbing all of the dressing, thus becoming dry.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss with dressing.
- I like to garnish the top with more sliced green onions.
- Add grilled chicken breast and this salad goes from a side dish to an entree.