Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't remember where I found this but I do have a name: Elizabeth Powell. Also, I have renamed the recipe as the original title was simply Guacamole. I use canned chiles because I can't get fresh ones. Also I use mild green chiles as we don't like alot of heat. Substitute one tablespoon of chopped parsley and 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander if fresh coriander is not available.
- 3 whole avocados
- 14.79 ml onion, minced
- 2 whole jalapeno peppers, canned, seeded
- 1 whole fresh tomato, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh coriander, leaf chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce
- 14.79 ml sour cream
- Peel avocados, cut them in halves and remove pits.
- Toss with lemon juice in a ceramic bowl.
- Mash with a fork until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, blend well and adjust seasoning to taste.