Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We adapted another Chocolate Zucchini Bread and made some healthy changes that suited our lifestyle and tastes. We add a cup of any nuts or seeds (pepitas, almonds, pecans, etc)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, concentrated extract
- 1 cup zucchini, finely grated
- 1 cup carrot, finely grated
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup apple puree
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Using the big bowl from your mixmaster, mix all wet ingredients.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet mixture, so as not to make a mess, and mix well.
- Pour into mini-loaf tins, you should get about 8-10. You can also use 1 normal loaf tin.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 20 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- Freezes well as mini-loaves or whole loaf, sliced before freezing.