1/2 Photos of Our Thanksgiving Treat Baked Crab Rangoon
I LOOOOVVVEEEE Crab Rangoons! I usually get them just a few times of year, since they are fried and I'm serious about my waistline :) These are baked and much better for you; you can "save" at least 80 calories on each crab rangoon. So enjoy and make them often!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix crab meat, cream cheese, onions and mayo.
- 3SPRAY 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 4Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups.
- 5Fill evenly with crab meat mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika.
- 7BAKE 18 to 20 minute or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through.
- 8Serve warm.
- 9Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Thanksgiving Treat Baked Crab Rangoon
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 227.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: