I LOOOOVVVEEEE Crab Rangoons! I usually get them just a few times of year, since they are fried and I'm serious about my waistline :) These are baked and much better for you; you can "save" at least 80 calories on each crab rangoon. So enjoy and make them often!
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Mix crab meat, cream cheese, onions and mayo.
- SPRAY 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups.
- Fill evenly with crab meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minute or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through.
- Serve warm.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.