Recipe by AngelaSept
I LOOOOVVVEEEE Crab Rangoons! I usually get them just a few times of year, since they are fried and I'm serious about my waistline :) These are baked and much better for you; you can "save" at least 80 calories on each crab rangoon. So enjoy and make them often!
Top Review by jennilaw_77
I make Crab Rangoons all the time . I usually deep fry, but this is healthier. Some suggestions though. You should egg wash the wantons on each side. Also add worschester ...not to much just a dash or two. Honestly, the mayo is not necessary just the cream cheese.
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked (may substitute for artificial crab meat)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 12 wonton wrappers
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Mix crab meat, cream cheese, onions and mayo.
- SPRAY 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups.
- Fill evenly with crab meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minute or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through.
- Serve warm.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.