Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is luscious comfort food and brings back many fond memories with friends
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and fat drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup catsup
- lima beans
- 1 potato, diced
- 1⁄2 lb macaroni (we like shells)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brown ground beef and drain off the fat.
- Place in deep skillet and add tomatoes, lima beans, potato, uncooked macaroni, salt, pepper, catsup and garlic powder.
- Mix well.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water and cover and cook on the top of the stove until the potatos and macaroni are done.
- (You can also cook this in the oven).