Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is one that my teenage son begs for frequently. We have been making it for many years. It can be made with fresh or frozen strawberries. If using fresh, you will need to sweeten 1&1/2 to two cups of berries.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 10 -16 ounces frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the oil, eggs, and strawberries (including juice).
- Divide between 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
nice moist bread,a little bland though, was expecting more strawberry flavor . next time ill add some nuts and some vanilla flavoring to enhance a little.thank you for sharing this recipe.