Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love this on sandwiches. I invented this recipe due to my dislike of mayonnaise and anchovies which are used in traditional remoulade recipes.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced (or pressed)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne pepper)
- 3 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredients in bowl; stir well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
This was a big hit in our house! I served as a dipping sauce with homemade chicken finger and fries and the kids loved it! I omitted the hot sauce but am sure that it would be even better with it in. I used 2 cloves of garlic and added a bit of salt as well. Made for PRMR.