Recipe by Boca Pat
I created this from a few different recipes. I have been working on a good potato salad recipe for awhile & I think I finally found it. We love this and hope you enjoy it also.
- 6 -7 potatoes, about
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (2 chopped to add to salad and one sliced to garnish.)
- mayonnaise (I don't know exactly how much. I just keep adding it until it looks creamy. I use low fat mayo)
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and wash potatoes. Cut into small cubes and boil for approximately 10 minutes.
- Don't let them get too soft.
- Drain them.
- In a large bowl (I use the pot I boiled the taters in) add potatoes& Italian Salad Dressing.
- Let it sit for about 15 minute.
- This lets the dressing mingle with the potatoes!
- Add the diced celery, onion, eggs, S&P, and mayo.
- Mix it up good.
- Put in your favorite serving dish and Layer the top with the sliced hard boiled egg, some parsley& some pakrika. Chill before serving.