1/3 Photos of Our Favorite Pancakes
These are very delicious, fluffy pancakes. The brown sugar and sour cream give them a wonderful flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place flour,salt, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir to blend.
- 2In a 4 cup glass measure, combine milk, sour cream and eggs. Whisk together.
- 3Pour liquid ingredients into bowl with flour and whisk just until blended.
- 4Whisk in melted butter.
- 5Heat a non-stick griddle to about 325 degrees.
- 6Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake on to griddle.
- 7Cook until bubble form and start popping. About 2 minutes. Turn and cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Favorite Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1002 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 199.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g