1/2 Photos of Our Favorite No Boil Lasagna
1 hr 25 mins
I found this recipe a long time ago on a box or jar, we've made our own additions to it over the years. Everyone always comments on the great flavors and the secret is the sausage- we use breakfast sausage for a great slightly spicy slightly sweet taste. You can use any red pasta sauce that you like- we LOVE a roasted red pepper and onion flavor because it complements the sausage really well. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup romano cheese or 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1Saute meat, onion, and garlic salt with a small amount of salt. Drain.
- 2Add spaghetti sauce, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer while assembling cheese mixture.
- 3In a large bowl combine ricotta, Romano, eggs. Mix well.
- 4Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish lightly with nonstick spray.
- 5Spread about 1 cup of meat/sauce mixture in the bottom of dish. Top with 3 or 4 strips uncooked lasagna noodles- however many will fit in a single layer.
- 6Cover with 1/3 the meat/sauce mixture then 1/3 the cheese/egg mixture, then 1/3 the shredded Mozzarella.
- 7Repeat layers of uncooked noodles, meat/sauce, cheese/egg mixtures and Mozzarella, ending with the 3rd layer of Mozzarella on top.
- 8Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- 9Cover tightly, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 10Let stand covered 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Favorite No Boil Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.2
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 188.6 mg
- Sodium 2242.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 42.1 g