1/1 Photo of our favorite italian beef
15 hrs 15 mins
this is our favorite italian beef recipe, it is great for a party, the holidays, gametime, or your family anytime. it also freezes well, and i think tastes even better after being frozen. we serve it on a crusty sweet bread, but any sub or hard roll will do..you want something that will hold all those delicious juices
My Private Note
sub san ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1put roast in crockpot, season lightly with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 2add seasoning mixes, beer, and both peppers w/juices.
- 3if there is no liquid covering entire roast, add enough to just cover top of the roast.
- 4cook in crockpot, on low, for a minimum of 8 hours.
- 5remove roast from crockpot, allow to cool to touch.
- 6"pick"meat, seperate and remove the fat, the roast should just fall apart into pieces.
- 7put meat back into crockpot, cook an additional 6-8 hours.
- 8i usually cook this the first 8 hours the day before i want to serve this, then the additional cooking is done the day i want to serve it.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for our favorite italian beef
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 167.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 49.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
au jus mix