1/2 Photos of Our Favorite Homemade Pizza
My family loves this pizza so much, they request it more often than ordering pizza parlor pizza. It's quick to put together and you can have fun using up ingredients in the fridge. Feel free to use different cheeses and add toppings like pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease two medium size baking sheets (with rims) with olive oil.
- 3Divide dough in half and press and form dough evenly into the two prepared pans. (if you use my pizza dough recipe, this is easy to do. If you use another dough, you may have to roll it out and then place in pans.).
- 4Spread each one evenly with pizza sauce.
- 5Sprinkle each pizza with 1 cup of mozzarella, 1 cup of cheddar, parmesan cheese and oregano.
- 6If desired, drizzle lightly with olive oil and add any other toppings you'd like.
- 7Bake on 2nd from bottom oven rack for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and bottom of crust is golden brown and to your desired crispness.
- 8Because I can't fit both baking sheets on the same rack at the same time in my oven, I put one pizza on the bottom and one pizza on the 2nd from bottom.
- 9After about 8 minutes, I switch the pizzas, so the cheese doesn't burn and both crusts get a change to get crispy and cooked.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Favorite Homemade Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1030.7
- Calories from Fat 648
- Total Fat 72.0 g
- Saturated Fat 41.5 g
- Cholesterol 218.1 mg
- Sodium 2797.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 62.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: