These couldn't be easier, but have incredible flavor. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 hamburger patties, pre-made
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, Jack Daniel's
- 1Rub patties with BBQ sauce all over. Let marinate for 30 minutes or so.
- 2Grill patties on outdoor grill or George Foreman grill - about 5 minutes on each side.
- 3Top with your favorite toppings on toasted buns and enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Favorite Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 264.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: