Recipe by mandabears
These are excellent, chocolate (as if there was chocolate that is not excellent) chewy cookies. And extremely easy to make, also a good thing.
Top Review by Anu_N
YUMMMMMMM! I made this for a friend's birthday and it was a huge hit! I didn't have semi-sweet chocolate so I used milk chocolate bars and halved the amount of condensed milk because I didn't want it to be too sweet. I added 1/2 cup of chopped cashewnuts and didn't change anything else. These cookies were more fudgey than cookie-like, but nobody cared because they were so delicious! Thanks for this recipe, it's marvellous!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 2 tablespoons butter, no substitutes
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 2 large cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate morsels and butter.
- Cool slightly.
- In large bowl add condensed milk, flour, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.