Recipe by Tarynne
This has become one of my most requested dishes at family functions. I prepare it at home and just heat up in the microwave when I am ready to serve. I also adjust the amount of hot sauce depending on who will be there. Our family prefers it mild with only 1/2 cup of sauce.
Top Review by Boomette
I brought this dip to a potluck in my family. It was a bit hit. Everyone was asking me about the recipe. They were so amaze to know it was only 5 ingredients. Thanks Tarynne :) Made for New Kids on the Block tag game
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pan or dutch oven. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until the cheeses have melted and start to bubble.
- Transfer to a 2 quart casserole dish and serve with Tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.
- If made ahead of time, microwave 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Stir before serving.