Recipe by psychotammymom
This is a simple, yet different breakfast recipe. It can be modified easily by using different cheeses and meats. You can also double the recipe and make on a sheet pan. I posted this recipe on another site where it received rave reviews
Top Review by Teacher_01
This was really good! I have brought it to two breakfast get-togethers and got rave reviews. I toast the lefovers in the toaster oven and they're great! I forgot the hashbrowns the second time, but it was still great. Also, instead of crescent rolls, I used canned pizza dough.
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown, drain and crumble sausage.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Place in an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press together to form a crust.
- Bottom of crust should be sealed and outside edge should be slightly raised.
- Spoon sausage over crust.
- Sprinkle with hash browns and top with cheddar cheese.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are setm, about 25 to 30 minutes.