Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I started making this mix when my children were small and it is still a favorite. For the sugar coated cereal I use Sugarcorn Pops. I got the recipe from a cookbook that my husband got for me on a business trip to Utah called A Century of Mormon cookery. This makes a gallon container full so the amount of servings are a guess. I can't get this to just accept peanut M&M's
- 4 cups Corn Pops cereal (sugar-coated corn cereal)
- 1 lb M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 lb M&M's peanut chocolate candy
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 lbs salted peanuts
- 3 cups caramel corn
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in an air tight covered container.