Recipe by TiffySugar
This is a cheesecake recipe that comes from my mother-in-law and let me tell you, it is the best! Its no bake, but is much creamier and dense than the other no bakes on here. Give it a shot! You wont be disappointed! Note: Chilling time is cooking time.
Top Review by Lalaloob
I had this recipe years ago when I was in College and forgot how easy, delicious and perfect it was. My crust was a prepared graham cracker crust and blueberry pie filling for the topping. Terrific, easy and a must to try.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, prepared
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling (or any pie filling)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla, and sour cream until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust.
- DO NOT TOP WITH FILLING YET!
- Let chill for 4 hours until set up.
- Just before serving, top with your chosen pie filling. Enjoy!
- I have to say, my DH really loves it with apple pie filling. Its different, but very good!