Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
After many tries, this is the one we proclaimed the best.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs, 2 slices
- 1 egg
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pres firmly into 8in loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hr, 10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This was delicious, and moist. I used just a 1lb. of ground beef and the meatloaf turned out perfect. Thanks Inez for another great recipe.
I enjoyed this recipe. Not overpowered by any paticular flavor, just a nice meatloaf. Leftovers are great!!
This is good. It is easy to make. My family liked it. Made for October photo 07