Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
When my dad had a huge peach orchard we would use the peaches every way we could think of. We made a lot of homemade ice cream. This is our recipe. You can use any fruit or make as plain vanilla. It's no cook time, easy and simply delicious.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) canbrand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- any fruit
- milk, to fill container
- Combine all ingredients except milk. This is where you can add fruit or syrup to make the kind of ice cream you want to make.
- Pour into a ice cream freezer bucket.
- Finish filling the bucket with the whole or two percent milk.
- Follow manufacture directions for your freezer to make the ice cream.