Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
There are a lot of hash brown casseroles out there, but my kids do not like onions or corn flakes in theirs. This is the number one way that potatoes are requested at my house.
- 2 lbs southern style hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- We do not like our potatoes crunchy so I often precook for a few minutes in the microwave or defrost the potatoes before mixing.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Put in baking dish that has been sprayed with PAM.
- Bake at 350 for 45 - 60 minutes or until tender.